Section 12 Tools for Systematic Review
We highly recommend using software and tools to help you along the way. We have mentioned many tools throughout this Wiki, here is a list of all of them:
SyRF, the Systematic Review Facility, is a free-to-use online platform to support your preclinical systematic review. Its features and auxiliary tools include:
- Deduplication of systematic searches ASysD App
- Screening (title & abstract as well as full text)
- Data Annotation & Extraction tailored for animal experiments
- Meta-Analysis of data from SyRF click here
Additional tools include:
- Citation screening: Rayyan and SysRev.
- Data extraction from graphs: Adobe desktop ruler or WebPlotDigitizer
- Search translation across databases: Polyglot Search Translator
Machine Learning: If you are doing a very large systematic review, consider training a custom machine learning algorithm. Contact us for more information.